#illo52weeks - week 7: watercolour

Thursday 13 February 2014


This week's theme for the 52-Week Illustration Challenge is WATERCOLOUR.

I'm keen to practice different techniques and so here are some trees (I so love to paint trees) using wet on dry, wet on wet, dabbing with kitchen paper and stippling. I've also included a flamingo (I have quite a thing for flamingos).

So much fun.

You can check out what other people are posting (amazing stuff!) at the Challenge facebook group www.facebook.com/groups/418616991575037/. We're even attracting media attention--this weekend I'll appear on Brisbane's 4BC with an interview on the Challenge. You can listen to it online here.

#illo52weeks











1 comment:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Absolutely beautiful illustrations, you must be thrilled with your progress, free creative spirit & results. Love Posie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...